But first I must check off my items on my checklist.
- Showered? Yes.
- Shaved? Yes. Woops, I forgot a spot. There's a little stubbly nubble right....there.
- Deodorized? Uhm, yes, but maybe another swipe or two wouldn't do any harm. *sniff, sniff*
- Chin plucked? Uhm, lemme take another looky loo. Aha! Another illegal stray! I tell ya. I need to pass my own SB1070 to keep these unwelcome visitors out.
- Speaking of boogers, nostrils clear? All clear. Copy that.
- Cute sweats? Yep.
- Jacket? Uh-huh. Cuz it's been a freezing around here, temps in the 60's. Brrr.
- Car-keys? Darn it! Where are they? *clink, clank* Whew! There they are. Okay. Check.
- Cell-phone? Yeppers. Never know when I might get that call from Publishers Clearing House telling me I've WON!
- Debit card? Man's greatest creation of plastic...ever!
Check, check, check.
Looks like I'm all set.
Hold the flippin' phone!
One more thing.
Wait for it.
Wait for it.
Ah! The ever necessary and lovely.... surgical mask!
I'm that lady.
I like keeping my germs to myself. And please, keep YOURS to yourself too.
So I guess it really doesn't matter if I got a booger or two peeking out. Nobody's gonna see it.
B.S. No ladies or germs (ha ha ha) were harmed during the production of this post.